Hello everyone im here to wright a story. Why? Well for no particular reason, Im ust sad and I need something to take my mind of  homework.                                                                                             
1. silky skies
                                                                                 Nobody really pays atention to the sky, not really. Other than pillots and people who work in the air. Everyone else just acknowlages that its there and goes about their buisnes.Not me though, at least not lately.Ever since that day, I paid close atention to the sky,the clouds,the birds,everything in between... you wont beleive what things happen up there.       
Image result for evening sky
           
                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         It was early October,rainles and dry in the city where i lived in. Dry,sweaty, and humid during the day yet at night it was unbeleiveably cold.This was unusual for this time of year. usualy the rain would start pouring down out of nowhere for no reason, simply just because it was the season. The drought was unbearable to everyone.The farmers, the teachers, and the students , especialy the students. 
           
                I was one of these students. 7th grade to be presice, freindless,imature,and well, you know,
a middle  shcooler. 
         
           I was walking home from shcool with couples and groups of freinds surounding me, laughing, smiling, they looked so happy... Unable to bear the sight of people being NOT emotionaly ridden like i was, i hid in a corner and sobbed for a bit, and after my tears dried i fell into a daydream.I laid my head against the wall and looked up. I saw no roof, no dark, instead i saw the beutifull evening sky.                 
            The most beutifull gradient of pink, orange, and blue you could ever imagne.Golden clouds smoother than silk, and the siluets and caws of sparrows returning home.It was like the eveing sky they descibed in that poem my mother likes.It was so beutifull, my eyes were cryng again.Then,i felt a drop on my face. Was it my tears? was it evening dew? No, it was rain. The skies were grey, more and more drops of water started to pour, and soon it was raining.
                        I ran home  with a smile on my face. Soaking wet sure, but what I saw, those silky skies, i would never forget.Never so, that i never told anyone what i saw. Not even my mother who liked that poem.                             

       
OK  that was it ! sorry it was quite short... this is my first time writing~
and if you want to know how i got this far check out my schools website!


O o    and I also aded a song....  titles up there~
Also go check out Tomoya Naka  her piano songs are FIRE













                

Comments

Post a Comment